Friday, June 25, 2010

Cancer and Constipation







It looks like if you are diagnosed with cancer, and taking some form of treatment, you will also have cases of constipation. Suddenly the intestines to stop working as they should. So begins the doctor will prescribe some form of medication, which is reportedly to relocate the throne again. Cancer and constipation, it seems to go hand in hand.

I know several people who had cancer, and suddenly Theme of the day always seems to shoot with feces! Not a big problem, I can assure you. But it seems as if a sudden the person who has cancer, their whole world is going to go to toilet. And I think I really can not blame them. After all, he is constipated you feel pretty miserable. They are loaded, and it is everything you can imagine, the misery you feel.


Constipation inhibits flow and absorption of essential nutrients in the body, and thus may affect one's overall health.

My mother had multiple myeloma, a rare and incurable cancer. Of course, was constipated, and no matter what drugs or treatments as noted by a doctor, or simply constipation medicine, nothing worked for her.

At that time I was involved in MLM and trying to sell Goji Juice. Now I have to admit I was not good at, so I put some of his mother just to get rid of him. Well, we were amazed at the results. Regardless of what has been tried before, did not work. Goji got things very well, in fact, my mother called it, Gogo juice. And she was right! It will certainly be her! And she really likes the taste, get her to drink it was very easy. It's like drinking fruit juice.

So if the obstruction is one of your problems, Goji Juice definitely get a recommendation. And I can honestly say that it tastes fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment