Thursday, May 6, 2010

Healthy Nutrients Feed Your Mind and Reduce Stress









Yesterday she gave me the pizza and fries and a large coffee. Can anybody a healthy diet information? The only thing to eat for the ketchup chips to store, due to the concentration of lycopene - a potent antioxidant! So I guess I should not complain, although the high sugar content makes me crazy, about half hours of stress. I circuit fails, I can not remember squat. I need caffeine in the morning at the speed of the neurotransmitter in NAP mode. But now I'm in overload, the ultimate need for relief of anxiety!

Today, as my boss, my haste, did not you run too fast, I might with some grilled chicken (the real amino acid D), brown rice, broccoli and salad (complex carbohydrates in olive oil sauce (essential oils)). Who am I kidding? If I'm lucky, I get a donut and diet soft drinks and candy greasy burger. Well ... I can not. I went outside. Oh, I can not. I was her brains.

Food, mood and stress: they contact?

Your food choices bad mood, fatigue and fuzzy thinking the culprit be? Do you find yourself like you, you a couple of hours after lunch or to skip the high sugar diet? If so, you're not alone. In your diet with a good appearance. You put your food in the mouth of each day can provide a natural pressure, relieve anxiety or pain ....

Let food be your medicine.
(Hippocrates, 400 BC)

Nutrients such as vitamins and minerals for the blood-brain barrier, to protect our brains, bacteria and other invaders. Mankind has survived for generations to eat, our beautiful earth for our food. Unfortunately, in the past in 2075's society, we have become addicted to the taste of junk food. Many people seem to be missing the facts about healthy eating and nutrition dense foods into a strong and healthy brains to stimulate. However, you can change your habits! Remember that a natural healthy food selection pressure remedies soothe your nervous system.

7 Stress Management Power Tips

1.Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
2. Use cold oil, and other healthy fats such as nuts, olives, seeds.
3.Eat a service in green leafy vegetables and beans per day.
4.Eat 4 or more servings of vegetables, fresh, cooked or soup.
5.Eat fresh fruit 2 to 3 servings each day.
6.Use whole grains instead of processed products.
2 to 3 servings 7.Eat Protein Foods every day - that is, fish, chicken, low fat dairy products, soy products, beans or legumes, lean meat choices, whey protein powder.

To keep the entire food gift - a natural remedy for stress. Your brains and the body gets the nutrients will be like the health benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment